Pages

Friday 28 September 2012

Graphic Bar


Since moving back to London, it's the wide variety of bars that London has to offer which has caught my attention. On Saturday night I headed off to Graphic Bar, unfortunately without my fellow blogger, Paris, to check out a bar that had been recommended to me by a very good friend of mine. 
  
Her name is Charlotte and she is single if you're wondering
 In the heart of Soho, Graphic Bar is a place where you can go to eat, predrink, catch up with friends or party all night long. The atmosphere is buzzing and extremely lively.

They even had a DJ who was blasting out some quality head banging tunes from the likes of Michael Jackson and Miguel Cambell. However I recommend if you come on a date, don't sit on a table right behind her, you will end up screaming in order to be heard! 
Look how happy she is! I would come just to see her beaming face. 
What the bar is well known for though is its wide variety of gin.

 You can order pitchers of gin and mixer for £30 which arrive in a assortment of paint pots where each colour indicates a different combination. I think its a cute and novel idea and it allows big parties of friends to try out all Graphic Bar has to offer.






Graphic Bar has just made parts of their drinks and food menu 3D - How Exciting!!
Saying that though, the 3D effect was weak - the glasses enhanced nothing. 
BUT they were fun to put on. 

Moving on to the food, because when it comes down to it, although I do love to drink, I love to eat more! The menu is fun, and simple and pretty cheap - which is good because I am skint.


Check it out here:

The food was good and not too heavy, which is perfect if your heading out after, however I was slightly dissapointed with the lamb burger I ordered. I mean it was ok, but lacking in flavour. Look at me, thinking i'm some sort of food critic!

This is a picture of what it actually looks like inside, I will admit its not my own photo.
I realized after that I actually did not take one picture of the interior, which is probably not the best when your trying to promote a bar.

To be honest though I do find it genuinely embarrassing taking pictures, you see girls who actually blog carrying round these professional cameras and i'm using my IPhone 3, which does not even have a flash. I look like an amateur.  
Anyway if your looking for somewhere to go with a group of mates that has a chilled, lively, fun atmosphere, head to Graphic Bar!

No comments:

Post a Comment